A servo driven system that provides absolute control and precision over individual valve pin opening and closing actuation profiles. Fully adjust pin position, acceleration, velocity, stroke, timing and sequence. Critical capabilities that greatly enhances molded part quality for demanding applications. Available for all applications including large automotive parts.
Individual Servo Motors
- Allows for independent adjustments of each valve pin.
- Superior repeatability, process stability and reliability.
- High powered for compatibility with any application.
- Compact dimensions minimize cut-out requirements.
- Adjust valve pin position in increments of 0.01mm.
- Actuate with immediate reaction times.
- Individual cavity shut-off capabilities.
Multi-Step Open/Closing Profiles
- Optimize resin flow and balance to improve part quality.
- On-The-Fly fully adjustable opening and closing actuation variables.
- Adjust pin speed throughout each cycle.
- Helps to eliminate visual imperfections like weld lines, hesitation marks and more.
All Electric Operation
- Reduces energy consumption by up to 60%.
- Viable for clean room environments.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Minimal maintenance requirements